[lxc-devel] utsname might not be enough, add optional containername?

Michael Holzt lxc at my.fqdn.org
Fri Jan 8 14:38:45 UTC 2010

> What do you think if we use a wrapper around the lxc commands called "lxc" ?
> The "lxc" command is:
> 	lxc <command> <options>

Right. I thought about that approach last night, but decided against. But as
it is probably the right thing to do anyway, i will try to write such a
wrapper and submit it when done. Stay tuned.

My hope is that we can get a new lxc release with pivot_root, dropcaps and
maybe this wrapper out soon enough that it will go into the next release of
debian.

Regards,
Michael

--
It's an insane world, but i'm proud to be a part of it. -- Bill Hicks