[lxc-devel] [Lxc-users] Request for inclusion into mainline LXC utils

lxc at zitta.fr lxc at zitta.fr
Wed Feb 3 19:34:31 UTC 2010

Le 03/02/2010 12:02, Dominik Schulz a écrit :
> Am Montag 01 Februar 2010 08:51:56 schrieb lxc at zitta.fr:
>
>> Dominik, you said that you started some work. anything visible?
>>
> You can fetch my work from the "tex" branch at http://git.gauner.org/lxc-
> debian.git/.

It seems that we did not the same kind of utils.
You have made init.d, start, stop and status scripts (for debian-like
distro).
It could proposed to the debian package maintainer.

Talking about container creation, you've patched lxc-debian. Some parts
could be integrated into the mainline lxc-debian and perhaps in
lxc-provider (if I have your authorization).

I think i will continue to develop my lxc-provider. If i succeed to make
a good/clean container creation tool, i'll propose it for inclusion in
mainline.
Anyone is welcome to participate.

Regards,

Guillaume ZITTA