[lxc-devel] Just for giggles...

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Mon Feb 1 00:47:39 UTC 2010

Hey all,

Just for giggles, could we save the host PID of the container init
process in a file in /var/lib/lxc/${VM} somewhere?  I know there's all
sorts of contingencies, like what what if that process forks and execs
another process and the parent process exits and what not...  Most of
the time, this wouldn't be a problem and it's a start.  I'd just like a
convenient way to get at that information (or is there a better way?).

Regards,
Mike