[lxc-devel] git source version

Taraszka Krzysztof krzysztof.taraszka at gnuhosting.net
Sat Oct 17 00:14:18 UTC 2009

Taraszka Krzysztof pisze:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> i tried to use the latest lxc git version with your latest patchset, I
> made a new container and he won't up. I got an information:
>
> lxc-start: No such file or directory - failed to use 'lxc.KmONooJDIe'.
> when I deleted this from config file container woke up.
>
> just for your information. Should it be deleted ?

Another issue with latest patchset. It break the smack policy. When I
tried to boot the container with smack using dropmacadmin it failed:

r1-chtix~# /usr/local/bin/lxc-start -n ns1 /bin/dropmacadmin /sbin/init
/sbin/init: error while loading shared libraries: libsepol.so.1: cannot
open shared object file: Permission denied

previous lxc-tools works.

--
Krzysztof Taraszka