[lxc-devel] [patch] configure.ac - allow user to switch off/on documentation generation

Michel Normand michel.mno at free.fr
Tue Nov 3 18:48:39 UTC 2009

Andrian Nord a écrit :
> As documentation requires docbook2man to be installed, which is not,
> otherwise, required for proper LXC work or compilation process, it
> might be usefull to be able to switch it off.
>
> Sorry for attaching file, I currently unable to paste it into mail, as
> my mail client (gmail webmail) will word-wrap lines, making patch
> unusable

For me, it is Ok to add a --enable/disable/-doc,
but not make configure to fail if no option specified
and no docbook2man package.

For me it should be optionnal.
I like the current behaviour where configure is running without option
and is enabling/disabling by itself the doc building.
Could you send a new patch with this idea ?

---
Michel