[lxc-devel] [patch 0/3] improve log facility

Cedric Le Goater legoater at free.fr
Wed Apr 22 07:18:40 UTC 2009

Daniel (I suspect this is you)

I didn't send this email ! I guess you've been using the --from '' option of
quilt. Keeping the From: field in the patch header is sufficient to send
someone else's patchset.

I wouldn't speak of myself at the third person I had sent this email ... :)

> Cedric sent an excellent work around the logs making the tools
> more accurate for the logging.
> This work is derived from log4c who Cedric is the maintainer.

it applies the log4j principles to C. log4c is very different in its design
because it uses dynamic allocation. this is complete rewritten version using
statics which would even fit embedded code.

> Thanks Cedric.

you're welcome.

C.