[libresource-devel] users

Scott Michael scott.michael at oracle.com
Mon Apr 12 19:14:19 UTC 2021

> On Apr 8, 2021, at 06:37, Serge E. Hallyn <serge at hallyn.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Is anyone using libresource?  It looks like Rahul Yadav has left Oracle,
> and there have been no patches in two years, so I'm wondering whether
> the code works so well for Oracle that they've needed no updates, or
> whether noone is using it.
>
> -serge

Hello Serge,

We still plan to continue the development of libresource as a number of our internal products
are very interested in using this. We are hoping to get one of our developers to restart our
efforts on libresource in the next few months. The effort will be to expand the available
resources and looking at the performance of the interface with more frequent reading of
resources.

-scott