[cgmanager-devel] /sys/fs/cgroup/cgmanager does not exist in a container

Andy Johnson johnsonzjo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 17:58:51 UTC 2014

Hi,

>How did you create the container?
> If using lxc-create+lxc-start
Yes.

>then you need to add the line
> lxc.mount.auto = cgroup

This did not help.
>Alternatively you can do

>lxc.mount.entry = sys/fs/cgroup/cgmanager /sys/fs/cgroup/cgmanager \
>        none bind,create=dir 0 0

I assume you mean: (note the slash before sys on the right side)
lxc.mount.entry = /sys/fs/cgroup/cgmanager

This did not help either. I tried both in Ubuntu and Fedora.
I would appreciate if in some documentation file/wiki/your blog or
anywhere else, it will be explained, step by step, how to use the
cgmanager on a container created with lxc-create and lxc-start

regards,
Andy