[cgmanager-devel] autogenerated client code

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Mon Dec 9 18:10:37 UTC 2013

Hi James,

Until you mentioned it I hadn't noticed that the autogenerated client
code includes timeouts for async usage.  That's neat (though I don't
yet fully understand it yet :)

However, there is a problem - the movepid and getpidcgroup calls
require the scm-cred to be sent in many cases.  Is there a way that
we can write some functions to be called at specific points during
the autogenerated code?  (see the movepid.c and getpidcgroup.c files
for exactly what we'd need)  If we could do that, well that would just
rock.

thanks,
-serge