[lxc-users] Bonding inside container? Or any other ideas?

Andrey Repin anrdaemon at yandex.ru
Wed Nov 22 22:25:11 UTC 2017

Greetings, Lai Wei-Hwa!

> I'm not sure I follow. I have multiple servers running Bond Mode 4 (for
> LACP/802.3ad).

802.3ad (mode 4) requires switch support.
Unfortunately, my switch is "managed", but does not offer this essential
specification.

> I then created a bridge, br0 which becomes the main (only) interface.

After having a hard time with some of the configurations, I avoid brctl like
plague. It may be a tool to bridge physical interfaces, but for single host it
is an extreme overhead.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin