[lxc-users] At startup LXD unix socket is not starting

Kevin LaTona lists at studiosola.com
Sun May 10 17:13:37 UTC 2015

Maybe this is not the right place to ask this question but here goes.

With a fresh install of ubuntu 15.04 server it appears to me that systemd is run by default at boot up time now.

I would have assumed that as systemd is run, that the LXD and LXC scripts would auto run at boot time as well

Right now LXD's systemd script is not run at boot up on this server.

Anyone have an idea why this might be?

And or how to start making it run at boot time?

Not sure if it is a LXD or Ubuntu issue.

LXD will run manually from service lxd start just fine.

Thanks
-Kevin