[lxc-users] cgmanager: cgm_list_children for controller=systemd, cgroup_path=user failed: invalid request

Smart Goldman ytlec2014 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 13:25:22 UTC 2015

> Which provider is this?  Do they have a free trial?  Maybe I can try a
> free trial to figure out how to get you going.

The provider is Crissic Solutions. https://crissic.net/
A staff of this provider says they do not have free trial.
But website says they have "10 Days Money Back".
Or I can create account for you on my server. Can I send directly your
account information to your e-mail address?

> Otherwise, the simpler path may be for you to uninstall cgmanager, write
> an upstart job to create a cgroup for each controller owned by your
> user, write a script you run on login to enter yourself into that,
> and then just let lxc use the cgroup filesystem (cgfs.c which it will
> use by default).  For any hierarchies you don't need/want to use, you
> can use lxc.cgroup.use in /etc/lxc/lxc.conf (see "man lxc.system.conf")
> to exclude it.

It looks like my server does not have /etc/lxc directory for now.
I need to create the directory or to install something?