[Lxc-users] Installed latest lxc version, but lxc-checkconfig again display wrong resoults

Kristian Kirilov kristian.kirilov at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 06:25:34 UTC 2013

The problem is that i've enabled all kernel modules required by LXC, but
lxc-checkconfig already show them as missing..
Can you send me actual lesson "how to use lxc with latest kernel" because
with the different kernel version lxc-checkconfg show's different results
although i'm using the same config file.