[Lxc-users] Using lxc on production

Binknight zheng_huabin at 163.com
Wed Oct 24 05:58:32 UTC 2012

I am trying to use lxc in product environment, but i can not limit the guest's network bandwidth.  I followed the list instructions, but it does take effect. How do you limit the guest's network bandwidth?

# tc qdisc add dev virbr0 root handle 10: htb
# tc filter add dev virbr0 parent 10: protocol ip prio 10 handle 1: cgroup
# tc class add dev virbr0 parent 10: classid 10:1 htb rate 24Mbit
# echo 0x100001 > /cgroup/c/net_cls.classid

在 2012-10-24 00:38:47,"Stéphane Graber" <stgraber at ubuntu.com> 写道: