[Lxc-users] lxc-setcap doesn't work in ubuntu 12.04

Sam Wang zhefwang at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 14:40:35 UTC 2012

firstly,I execute lxc-setcap as root,then I execute lxc-execute as normal
user,but it turns out to be error which says it doesn't run with proper
privilege.what'more ,it still doesn't work even after I execute lxc-setuid
as root.
However,when I use lxc in centos and redhat,after I execute lxc-setcap,l
can execute lxc-execute without privilege.

--

Zhefeng Wang
University of Science and Technology of China
Email:zhefwang at gmail.com

In God we trust, all others bring data