[Lxc-users] Creating multiple containers simultaneously

Roberto Aloi prof3ta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 18:09:22 UTC 2011

> You mix up creating with booting.

Disclaimer: the *rebooting* above is just a typo. I understand the
difference creating and booting.

> You ceate new containers with debootstrap and running debootstrap several
> times at the same time is not a good idea.
>
> My approach is another: I create ONCE an Ubuntu template (*) which I can
> then clone as much as I want. Example:

I like the idea. My only concern is how customizable a "clone" is (see
my second question).
I need to start servers listening on specific ports per each
container. Would this be feasible using your approach?
Digging into your code right now.

Roberto