[lxc-devel] [RFC 0/5] stop hook with namespace access

Wolfgang Bumiller w.bumiller at proxmox.com
Tue Sep 29 06:00:07 UTC 2015

> On September 28, 2015 at 9:48 PM Stéphane Graber <stgraber at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> Please note that even though Serge acked most of this patchset, I won't
> be pushing it until it's re-sent with all commits including the required
> Signed-off-by line.
>
> Thanks!

I know, sorry. It also still lacks the documentation part, (and also I
forgot), but when hitting send, I thought I'd probably have to change
things anyway before it's accepted, so I prefixed as RFC and will
include signed-off-by lines in the series completed with documentation
and the fixups Serge mentioned in the other emails.