[lxc-devel] Networking and LXD

Tom Denham Tom.Denham at metaswitch.com
Tue Sep 22 21:26:04 UTC 2015

Hi,
Please point me in the right direction if this is the wrong forum for this question...

I work on Project Calico (http://www.projectcalico.org) and we provide networking for containers. I was just chatting with Dustin Kirkland at Container Summit and he suggested I should post here with my quesstions...

How would I go about integrating Calico with LXD? I've taken a quick look but I can't find any documentation. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Tom