[lxc-devel] lxc instance support

Lorenzo David lorenzodavid91 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 00:10:23 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am new to lxc-net and upstart.
I would like to create two or more lxc bridges (e.g. lxcbrA, lxcbrB, etc.) using the same lxc-net.conf launched through 'start lxc-net'.

I have read Serge Hallyn's comment[1] regarding the fact that lxc-net was not supporting instances[2] one year ago.

Could you please confirm me that it is still not supporting them?
In case it currently does not, would it be feasible to have it working?

Thank you so much for any help you could provide and the outstanding work behind the LXC project.
Best regards,

Lorenzo

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lxc/+bug/1389849/comments/5
[2] http://upstart.ubuntu.com/cookbook/#instance