[lxc-devel] [ANN] Go (golang) Bindings for LXC C API

S.Çağlar Onur caglar at 10ur.org
Fri Mar 29 02:51:41 UTC 2013

Hi,

A couple of days ago I started to write the Go binding for LXC C API. IMHO
it reached to a point where I can announce it officially. So here it is;

Go (golang) Bindings for LXC (Linux Containers) [1]

You can install it via regular "go get" magic

go get github.com/caglar10ur/lxc

and checkout the documentation [1] and bunch of basic examples [2].

Please note that it's an early alpha, where the code hasn't been refactored
and not much tested in the wild.

It's using new functionalities introduced by upcoming LXC 0.9 so it won't
work with older releases. It's been developed on Ubuntu 12.10 against LXC
staging tree [4].

Currently it provides all the exported API but it doesn't have additional
features like Python LXC API (.network property, get_ips, clone, attach
functions etc.).

I'd appreciate you guys taking a look at it, using it, breaking it and
giving me feedback :)

[1] https://github.com/caglar10ur/lxc
[2] http://godoc.org/github.com/caglar10ur/lxc
[3] https://github.com/caglar10ur/lxc/tree/master/examples